Introduction to CNC Turning – Fanuc Control
PRACTICAL MACHINING SKILLS
Introduction to CNC Turning 5 days
- Introduction to the lathe and its controls:- referencing the machine; manual movement of machine axis and start up of spindle; manual tool changing.
- Introduction to programming:- reference axis; basic movements in X and Z axes; circular interpolation – arcs, radii; canned cycles including facing, turning, threading, stock removal and finishing cycles; use of sub-routines.
- Programme preparation
- Loading program into control (manual data input)
- Setting tool offsets
- Execution of program:- setting tool offsets; tool changing and editing tool offsets
- Increased flexibility
- Better use of capital equipment
- Improved quality standards