Introduction to Pneumatics
Course Number 513 - 5 Days
As an excellent practical introduction to pneumatics, this course provides instruction in safety, circuitry, componentry, design, construction and fault finding. Instruction takes place both in the classroom and in SETA's fully equipped workshop.
This course is ideally suited to those with little or no pneumatics experience.
- Safety relevant to pneumatics
- Interpretation of pneumatic drawing and symbols
- The pneumatic circuit and its components: - compressor; pipe lines; filtration; lubrication; cylinders; valves; control mechanisms
- Circuit design: - theory and practice of sequence control
- Practical circuit construction
- Fault finding on pneumatic circuits
- Increased flexibility
- Better use of capital equipment
- Improved quality standards
Mon - Thur: 8.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Fri: 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Introduction to Hydraulics
Introduction to Mechanical Maintenance