SETA Ltd has a reputation with North East companies for developing a skilled workforce in the region for over 40 years. We are the largest Engineering Training Centre in Tyne & Wear with it's own workshops, which includes the latest state of the art CNC lathes and machining centres.
From our Washington (UK) training centre we provide a training service for a variety of Companies, covering a wide range of Business Sectors. Our Location allows easy access from both the A1 and A19.
Training is delivered in a professional and friendly manner either on or off site to best suit the needs of any organisation.
SETA Ltd offer many bespoke packages to suit individual needs however, to get a flavour of what we offer please visit our Courses available page.
If you find that you have a skills shortage within your company or need to progress with your own personal development programme please feel free to Contact Us.
S.E.T.A. Limited is delighted to announce that, following our recent inspection by Ofsted, we have now been officially rated as a “Good”, Grade 2, training provider.
This result was achieved against the new, and more demanding, Common Inspection Framework standard, introduced in September 2012.
Key comments recorded in the inspection report include:
· “The number of apprentices who are successful within their planned end date is significantly above the national average”
· “Learners benefit from the knowledgeable and experienced staff and the exceptional range of industry standard resources at both S.E.T.A. Limited and employers’ premises”
· “Employers speak highly of the expertise and facilities at S.E.T.A. Limited’s training centre”
· “Progress reviews are conducted to a particularly high standard”
· “Portfolio work is of a very high standard”
· “The management of on- and off –the- job training is exceptionally good”
· “Apprentices on advanced mathematics courses have high achievement, particularly in relation to their starting point”
The attainment of this grade was achieved through a concerted and sustained effort by all S.E.T.A. Limited staff, and is a demonstration of the commitment we have to provide continually improving standards in the delivery of high quality training for all our learners and employers.